Monday, June 11, 2012

Final Hours

Nice has come and gone and I have to say I'm kind of sad, it was so fast!  The last day and a half was spent studying for our final and taking the test and then the whole group went out for one last dinner together. There was a mixed sense of sadness and relief as everyone prepared to go home, or to their next  destination.    


This is what I was looking at when it started to dawn on me that I had taken my last final.


Another view from dinner...the charm never ends in Nice.


This is Kelli's dessert.  It might look kind of strange, but it was delicious; a fabulous custard with meringue  floating in it


I handed my final in after dinner!  It was a great moment that Chloe got on film!


Yes!!!


Friday we spent the morning sleeping in and then going to the market.







One hour later the market was café central!  They can transform the space in a flash.







Fenochio's--probably the best gelato in the world!




My recipe for a perfect afternoon: a book, a beach and two hours to kill!

It was a perfect end to a remarkable 7 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking me along, I enjoyed every minute of it!! Winks

    ReplyDelete